Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Does GlamCorner have a physical shop?
- No, we are purely an online designer dress hire service.
- Do you ship Australia-wide?
- Yes, we do!
- How do I know if the dress is a good length for me?
- We try to cater for ladies of all heights, so each gown is a slightly different length. Before you order, please check the dress length and recommended height under the “Size & Fit” tab on each product page. If you are worried about the length of your dress, simply contact our friendly Customer Happiness Team for assistance.
- Can I book dresses in advance?
- You can book your dress up to 6 months in advance. We recommend you reserve your dress 1 – 2 days before your event to avoid any last-minute panics and to make sure everything’s perfect. Once your requested delivery date has been confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email.
- How do I return my dress?
- Returning your dress is quick and easy. Simply place it in the prepaid return satchel provided and drop it at your nearest Post Office or yellow Express Postal Box.
- What if my rental period ends on a Sunday or a public holiday?
- Just drop your dress in the return satchel (provided in your GC box) in the nearest yellow Express Postal Box on your return date.
- What if I accidentally stain or damage the dress?
- We understand that some wear and tear may be inevitable, and as such we provide free $100 accidental damage insurance to cover these types of accidents. Please contact us if you’ve accidentally stained or damaged the dress.
- What if the designer dress doesn’t fit, or I simply don’t like it?
- No problem! Simply fill out the Return Request Form, send your dress back via the prepaid return bag within 24 hours of delivery (with tags still intact), and we’ll send you out a new size or offer a full refund minus the shipping cost.
- How does your 'Try On' service work?
- If your event is at least three weeks away and you would like to try dresses on before you hire, we can arrange our $30 Try On service for you. With this service, you can try on up to two dresses for 24 hours in the convenience of your home. If you would like to arrange our Try On service, select the first dress that you would like to Try On and add it to your Bag by selecting the 'Advance Try On' option on the dress product page. Once you've added your 1st Try On dress to your bag, you'll be offered to 'Add your 2nd dress to Try On'. Click this link and you'll be taken back to the Dresses category to select your 2nd Try On dress. You can then add this dress to your bag in the same way as the 1st and the total amount owing will be $30.
Please note that we are unable to hold dresses for your actual event date until a booking order is placed.
To return your Try On dresses, simply pop the dresses in the return satchel provided and drop it at your nearest Post Office or yellow Express Postal Box.
- I really liked the dress I tried on. How can I book it for my upcoming event?
- You can simply reserve your beautiful dress on our website using the booking calendar on each product page.
- How does the 'Backup Dress' work?
- If you're unsure about the dress size or fit, or simply want to try another style, you can add your booking a 'backup dress' for $15. Simply select the "Add Backup Dress" option before checkout, and select your backup dress from our collection.
A few details to keep in mind when selecting your backup dress:
- Your 'backup dress' can be any dress - a different size of the same dress, or a completely different style. It's up to you.
- Please make sure the 'delivery date' of your backup dress is the same as your primary dress.
- When you add a backup dress to your cart, the lower priced dress will automatically discount to $15.
- Remove the tag only from the dress you choose to wear for your event. Untagged dresses are considered 'worn' and accrue the full rental price.
- What if I’d like to get my designer dress today?
- We offer same-day delivery dress hire in Sydney Metro area (within 20km of Sydney CBD) - from 9:00am to 3:00pm (Sydney time) Monday through Friday.